Enjoy the Only Indoor Water Park at Lake of the Ozarks
Timber Falls Indoor Waterpark centers on a three-story wilderness tree house complete with water blasters and lots of interactive fun, topped with a six-foot-wide wooden bucket. Beware! The giant bucket tips every minute, cascading more than 600 gallons of water on those standing below. Prepare to get wet!
Kids of all ages will enjoy their day at this family favorite featuring:
- 600 feet of water slides
- Activity pool with water basketball and more
- 21-seat whirlpool for family relaxation
- Lazy river for tube floating
- Locker rooms, picnic seating and food and beverage concessions
- $17.00 per person per day for hotel guests- Ages 2 and under are free
- $22.00 per person per day for non-hotel guests
- $5.00 per person per day for admission for observers
Timberfalls Indoor Waterpark is open 7 days a week from Memorial Day (end of May) until Labor Day (end of August). September through May Timberfalls in open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. You can check the hours our waterpark is open here: Waterpark Hours
One of the slides at our waterpark does have a minimum height requirement of 42-inches.
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION
Plan your Fall or Winter getaway now and save up 20%!
LABOR DAY WEEKEND ACTIVITES
Enjoy a variety of family activities, live entertainment and our spectacular fireworks show!
Look no further for the best boat rental and fishing options on the Lake of the Ozarks, as well as water sport activities for all ages and abilities.