Tan-Tar-A Resort Amateur Photo Contest
Have you stayed with us recently? Enter this season’s photo contest for your chance to win a two-night stay at our resort!
The best photos are meant to be shared! Share the photos of your special times, memories and adventures here at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark. We are looking for the best pictures of your experiences. Whether it’s a breath-taking sunset, kids at play or family togetherness time, we want to see your favorite memory of your time at Tan-Tar-A Resort.
How to enter
- Digital photos are preferred. If you use digital photo software, image size should be reduced no smaller than 600 pixels wide for landscape view and 600 pixels tall for portrait view.
- Save photos on your hard drive as a jpeg file (.jpg)
- Attach each photo as a separate file to an email (please do not embed directly in the body of the email) and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make the subject line: photo contest
- Provide a caption, brief description or story of no more than 25 words.
- Entries must be identified with entrant's name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address and location where picture was taken.
- All entries must be a picture taken at Tan-Tar- Resort Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark.
- Photos must be your original, copyright-free amateur snapshots.
- Any photograph entered in this contest shall remain the exclusive property of entrant. Entrant agrees that Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark and its designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the photograph in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark may determine in its sole discretion without further consideration to entrant or winner.
Pictures need to be submitted to us no later than December 5, 2015.
Contest open to amateur photographers only. Anyone who has stayed at Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark may participate. There are no limits to the number of entries. Entrants must be 18 years or older on the date of entry. Employees and their families and those living in their same households of Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies may not enter.
Judging and Selection of Winner
All entries will be judged on artistic expression, technical composition, and sense of place. All winners will be notified by mail or e-mail. Judging will be conducted by a panel of qualified judges designated by Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark. The decisions of the judging panel are final on all matters relating to the contest.
At least one winner will be selected no later than December 31, 2015. Winner(s) will receive a complimentary two-night stay in a deluxe room and have his/her winning photograph published on the resort’s web site. Gift Certificates are good for one year from date of issue and are not transferable.
All winners assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused in connection with participation in this contest and, if applicable, the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize, and release Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark, including, without limitation, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and advertising and promotional agents, from any and all such liability. Entry and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents in connection with the photograph submitted that: (a) he/she is the owner; (b) it is an original; (c) he/she has all necessary rights, including model releases, to enter same in the contest; (d) it has not been previously published or submitted in any other competitions and/or to any media, including, without limitation, any books, magazines, postcards, or calendars; (e) it does not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; and (f) it does not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances. Entrant agrees to hold harmless Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies, from any claim by any third party relating to any rights in any photograph submitted. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark is not responsible for entries that are stolen, misdirected, delayed, lost, late, or damaged, and all such entries are void. Entry materials will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event this contest is compromised in any way that is beyond the control of Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark, Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of the contest and to refuse to publish the winning photographs and/or award the prize after the date of withdrawal (unclaimed prize will not be awarded). Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark, whose decisions are final. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the contest. Tan-Tar-A Resort Golf Club, Marina, & Indoor Waterpark reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
TAN-TAR-A FUN MONEY IS BACK!!
Create memorable moments on your Summer Vacation with "Tan-Tar-A Fun Money" .
We’re looking for your amazing vacation photos!
Look no further for the best boat rental and fishing options on the Lake of the Ozarks, as well as water sport activities for all ages and abilities.